Medicinary Return Policy
All products and supplements purchased through our in-house pharmacy are recommended for the specific conditions of the patient. These items may not be transferred to another patient at any time. All SPECIAL ORDER items must be paid for up front, prior to ordering.
- An unopened item may be returned in its original condition within 30 days of purchase for a 100% refund.
- Special order items are non-refundable unless authorized by the prescribing doctor and management. In which case, the unopened item may be returned in its original condition within 30 days of purchase for a refund less a 15% restocking fee.
- An opened item is considered non-refundable unless medically necessary and authorized by the prescribing doctor and management.
- All returned items must have a minimum expiration date of 60 days from the return date, where applicable.
- All full refunds are payable to the patient only and refundable in the same form of tender as the original sale.
- Customized items, such as compounded tinctures are non-returnable and non-refundable.
We take your health seriously and make every effort to provide the very best possible healthcare. To ensure that we can continue to see all our patients within a reasonable time period, Infinite Wellness, LLC has the following cancellation policy:
- If weather or other circumstances such as car trouble do not allow us to come to the office, you will be notified and your appointment rescheduled for the next available.
- All scheduled appointments require 24-hour notice of cancellation or rescheduling.
- Any schedule change within the 24-hour time period may be assessed a $75.00 fee.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please contact the office at (267) 486-1994 cancellations and rescheduling requests may be left on the clinic voicemail after hours or by speaking with one of our staff.
- Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session will be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours.
- Patients who miss two (2) consecutive appointments without calling to reschedule or who successively rescheduled three (3) or more times may be released from care in order to make times available for other patients.
Financial Policy Terms (Applies to All Patients):
- Payments for services, products and supplies are due in full at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Please ask questions you may have regarding your bill or fees a the time of billing; we do not want any misunderstandings regarding your bill, your obligation to pay, or the terms of when payment is due. Infinite Wellness, LLC accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit cards, Health Savings Accounts and some Flexible Spending Accounts. Returned checks for insufficient funds, stop payment or other reasons for non-payment are subject to a $25.00 charge. A late fee of 1.5% per month is charged on any unpaid balance.
- If at any time during the course of treatment you become financially unable to pay and/or making such payments becomes a hardship, the management may consider various financial arrangements to assist you.
- Balances left unpaid after 60 days and without prior payment arrangements will be sent to an attorney and/or collection service for legal collection. In the event of default, the patient or authorized party is 100% responsible for all monthly service charges, costs related to but not limited to all collection related expenses, attorney fees, court and filing fees that may be required to effect collection of the account.
- A receipt is provided at every appointment for services provided and products purchased. Please retain these receipts for your records. There will be a $5.00 per receipt charge to reproduce.
- Request for Medical Records: Our office follows HIPAA regulations for processing medical records release at all times. A signature form is required to process any/all requests for the release of records. Records being forwarded to a medical facility for concurrent medical care are not assessed a fee. Personal requests for copies of medical records are assessed a fee of $0.25 per page, or $30.00, for a complete chart and are sent by regular mail to the last known home address on record, unless otherwise requested.